Customer Service Supervisor
- Posted by: havina
- Chuyên mục : Tuyển dụng
1. General information:
- Job type: Full-time permanent
- Job level: Senior staff
- Report to: Centre Manager
- Location: Hanoi
2. Job description
- Lead the Customer Service Officers in achieving the sales targets (both class numbers and average numbers) set for Public Course students through activities consistent with the company’s sales and marketing strategy
- Issue weekly Class Situation report, monthly conversion, comers & quitters reports and others upon requests
- Supervise enquiries and follow up enquiries procedure
- Manage waiting list, lapsed students to make sure having a pool for filling up classes and opening new classes
Customer Service Supervision
- Supervise and improve level of customer service through working closely with the Customer Service Officers, marketing staff, academic (including teachers)
- Follow placement test procedure to give the best first impression to students. Ensure Placement Tests are correctly administered for each student before they commence any course of study at HAVINA.
- Supervise the telephone calling & answering skills & procedures of the whole team
- Supervise attendance registers
Public Courses Administration Supervision
- Supervise the administration of all products offered on a public course basis. Ensure that all necessary administration work for the products is conducted in an accurate and timely fashion.
Customer Service Team Supervision
- Prepare and review as necessary job descriptions and reviews for the Customer Service Officers
- Conduct regular staff meetings for Customer Service team. Ensure educational consultant teams are informed, inspired and motivated
- Monitor, train to ensure the team is empowered to follow the policies and procedures to maximize the customer service
Educational Consultant team supervision
- Other duties assigned by the Centre Manager.
3. Job requirement
- Vietnamese national
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree preferably in Foreign Languages or Foreign Trade
- Be proactive, interpersonal, and detail-oriented
- At least one year experience in the same position in FMCG companies is an advantage (regardless of industry)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese
- Proven selling and persuasive skill
- Computer literacy – MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
4. How to apply
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email to Ms. Thu Huong: email@example.com
- Your application should include a cover letter, your updated CV in English, your current photo and scanned copies of your BA/MA degrees.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Application closing date: July 30th, 2016